Polyethylene Gully Trap
Our Polyethylene Gully Trap is a basin in the ground which receives piped wastewater from your kitchen,
bathroom and laundry before it is emptied into the sewer. The gully trap has a water seal to prevent foul odours of the sewer reaching the surface. The top or surround is raised above ground level to prevent stormwater and other foreign matter entering the sewer.
- Compared to concrete, they are very competitive
- Their ease of installation saves time on site.
- They will contribute to the protection of the environment and your absorption pit.
- It also prevents the entry of rodents and insects from sewer line to waste pipes carrying waste water.
For the smooth running, the gully trap should be cleaned frequently.
- Regular Skimming of solid grease on water surface
- Regular cleaning of polyethylene grating
- Removal of sludge at the bottom of the gully trap – Approximately once every four months
- Fill up the container with clean water after completing all the above.
Top Opening: (Ext) 200mm x 200mm, (Int) 165mm x 165mm
Outlet: Diameter 110mm
Need more information ? Click here to download our technical sheet.